During this unprecedented time, Malvern East Physiotherapy will always continue to have high standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
Our hygiene protocol for Malvern East Physiotherapy is as follows:
- As a team, we a have a clean hands policy and only treat one client at a time.
- For group environments, we ensure we wipe equipment between use.
- After each block of classes or clients, we thoroughly spray and wipe all equipment.
- We have a strict policy of any team member not attending work if they are unwell.
- Ensuring that tissues are supplied for sneezes and coughs, with hand washing and sanitiser available.
During this period, we will be intensifying our efforts as follows:
- Thoroughly spraying and wiping shared surfaces such as door handles and equipment.
- Increasing the frequency at which we wipe down all surfaces and equipment to increase to each class.
- Removing shared items from waiting areas such as magazine and toys.
- Increasing accessibility to hand sanitiser, although there may be periods of time where we are unable to find supplies for this.
- Reducing contact by not shaking hands, removing tablet check in/use and requesting that clients pay via card/tap and go only.
Here is what we ask of you to help us keep both you and the team healthy and well:
- If you feel unwell, please don’t come to the clinic. We do ask that you let us know and our clinical team will keep track of your progress and programs.
- If you have recently returned from overseas, please reschedule your appointments.
- Wash your hands.
- If you feel the need, bring your own hand towels into the clinic.
- Ask our team should you have any questions or concerns.
On behalf of the team, I understand that a lot of this sounds self-explanatory, but we want to assure you that your health and wellness is very important to us and our clients. We thank you in advance for your ongoing support.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact myself directly on 9571 6888 or directly to via email.
Director and Principal Physiotherapist